After this Assessment, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- If you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web. Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- If your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- If your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- Are your IT systems, backups and devices in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA and SOX, and using best practices to ensure data integrity
- If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose.
At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBERSECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, this will be a far more costly, disruptive and devastating attack that will happen to your business.